Tuition Fees | St. Clair College

School and Living Costs

Academic-Related Expenses:

  • $125 Application fee (English for Academic Purposes and/or post-secondary programs)

Tuition and Fees

For Postsecondary program fees:

For information pertaining to Fees and High Demand Programs:

For more information on how to pay your fees please visit:

Please Note:
The College reserves the right to change, amend or alter fees as necessary without notice or prejudice.


  • $1,000 - $1,500 per year (2 semesters)
  • Supplies: certain programs require extra supplies such as uniforms, equipment, tools, software, etc.

Room and Board Related Expenses:


  • Quittenton Hall: $7,150 per year (8 months for 2023/2024) including cable TV and high-speed internet access. Meals are not included
  • GEM residence: $2,520 (for first-semester accommodations only)
  • Off-campus housing: $600 - $1000/month

Local bus pass:

  • $60 per month

General Cost Information:

Most students budget approximately $25,000 to $30,000 annually to study and live in Windsor, or Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Canada.

Protected Persons (Convention Refugees)

A person and his/her dependents*, who has been determined to be a protected person, including a Convention refugee or a person in need of protection, within the meaning of subsection 95(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act by the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) or the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada will be classified as a Domestic student, including assessed domestic student tuition fees. 

Required documentation:

Notice of Decision issued by Immigration and Refugee Board.
Note: Refugee Status claimants will be considered an international student and pay international tuition rates.  Should the claimant receive a Notice of Decision while studying at St. Clair College from the IRB, that current semester and/or future semesters will be assessed at a domestic student tuition rate. 

Dependents/Dependent Child

*Dependents are defined as:

  • A spouse.
  • A common-law partner.
  • A dependent child or the dependent child of a spouse or common-law partner.
  • A dependent child of the dependent child referred to above.

A dependent child is a child who is a biological child who has not been adopted by a person other than the spouse or common-law partner, or an adopted child; and who is in one of the following situations of dependency:

  • Under age 22 and not a spouse or common-law partner;
  • Enrolled continuously at a college, university or other educational institution and dependent substantially on the financial support of the parent since before age 22 or since becoming a spouse. or common-law partner if that occurred before age 22; or
  • A person with a disability who has been financially supported substantially by his or her parents, and who is unable to be self-supporting because of the disability.

Required documentation:

  • Dependents: Marriage Certificate, or for common-law: an affidavit signed by both spouses, confirming that they are living together in a conjugal relationship for not less than three years, or that they are living together in a conjugal relationship and are raising any children of whom they both are the natural or adoptive parent.
  • Dependent Child: proof of financial dependency.