Beta Sigma Phi Award
This award is presented to a female resident of Windsor and Essex County who has completed one full year of post-secondary studies and who is progressing with satisfactory academic standing. The amount of the award is $500.
Postponed until Spring 2023
Ontario Remembrance Scholarship
On January 8, 2020, a Ukrainian airliner crashed near Tehran, Iran. Victims of the crash included 57 Canadians. Among the victims, 34 people were employed at or studying in universities and colleges in Ontario. In remembrance of the victims and to commemorate the talent that has been lost, Ontario through the Ministry of Colleges and Universities has established the Ontario Remembrance Scholarship. St. Clair College has been provided one dedicated scholarship for the 2021-2022 academic year.
This scholarship, valued at $10,000, is to be awarded to one student pursuing a diploma/degree program of study, based on demonstrated financial need, academic achievement, leadership skills, and merit through community service and/or extra-curricular involvement. The scholarship is open to full-time domestic and international students.
Eligible recipient must:
- Be currently enrolled full-time in a Ministry approved post-secondary program in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of study, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Demonstrate merit through academic excellence, leadership skills, extracurricular and/or community involvement.
Please email completed applications to email@example.com or, mail to 2000 Talbot Rd W, Windsor ON N9A 6S4 Attn: Financial Aid Office
Start Date: February 14th, 2022
End Date: March 31st, 2022
March 31st, 2022. Applications will be reviewed during the month of April.
OPSEU CAAT-Support Staff Scholarship
OPSEU Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology (CAAT) Support Staff workers are pleased to once again offer the “OPSEU CAAT Support Staff Scholarship.” This is an annual scholarship given to five full-time students from Ontario’s 24 Colleges of Applied Arts & Technology. This semester’s theme is on Bullying/Psychological Harassment.
The deadline has passed. Please check the organizations website for future opportunities.
Royal Canadian Legion Bursary Assistance Program
Eligibility for this award includes:
- Ex-Service personnel or currently serving members of the Canadian Forces & their children & grandchildren. Commonwealth war veterans & their children & grandchildren.
- Ordinary & Life members of the The Royal Canadian Legion & their children & grandchildren.
- Associate members of The Royal Canadian Legion & their children only.
- Ladies’ Auxiliary members & their children & grandchildren.
- Step children & step grandchildren may be considered where applicable.
Applications are available at your local Legion Branch as well as the Financial Aid Office, Room 166 (Windsor) or Room T134A (Chatham).
Applications to be submitted to address provided.
Last Friday in March each year