Request for Accessibility Services | St. Clair College

If you had an IEP in high school, or have been diagnosed with a psychological, medical, physical or learning disability, you may benefit from meeting with an accessibility counsellor to develop a personal accommodation plan.

This is the right time to begin the accommodation plan process. We are reaching out via this webpage to provide you with the information you need, and to set up a virtual appointment for you.

Please fill out the Request for Accessibility Services form below and answer the following questions: