Tutoring Services is seeking dedicated peer tutors at all campuses. If you're interested, you can apply by following the steps below:
- Log into your "My St. Clair".
- Open the SIS tile.
- Main Menu > Self Service > Tutoring Services > Tutoring Application
- Use the symbol to add the current term code. NOTE: This is not the number of semesters you have been at St. Clair College.
- Use the and ADD buttons to select which courses you would like to tutor.
- Read and agree to all service agreements.
- Enter your FULL availability & indicate how many hours you would like to work per week by adding the hours to Saturday or Sunday (up to 20 hours).
We cannot guarantee you will receive an interview or be hired as the demand for all programs changes EACH semester. We cannot guarantee that you will receive your preferred hours as tutoring is an "On Demand" service. Applicants require a minimum GPA of 3.0 to apply and must have received an "A" in their course to tutor it.
If you are experiencing any issues applying through SIS or have any questions, please reach out to the appropriate email address listed below with the subject line "Tutor Application".
- Windsor Campuses: email@example.com
- Chatham Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to include your full name and student number, as well as any pertinent information to help us resolve your inquiry, in your email.