All students and staff will be supported virtually by library services.
Student Library Support:
How to reach us:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries about database access, library materials, and research assistance. Our email will be attended by multiple staff members. We will be monitoring emails throughout evenings and weekends as well.
During these challenging times, we want to ensure you continue to use the library books you need at home. Please take note of our revised library procedures:
- All library books currently checked out will be renewed indefinitely
- There will not be fines on checked-out material
- Please keep the books you have, when our libraries re-open, books can be returned at that time
- If you have books checked out, finished your studies and have left the area, please send us an email: email@example.com
- Any students with books on loan from another college (ILL), you do not need to return them at this time. All Inter-Library loans have been renewed.
For in-depth research help, we encourage the use of askON. Our staff, as well as teams across Ontario college libraries, will be dedicated to the chat/text service. Students can get one-on-one research assistance on weekdays, evenings, and weekends! Current askON hours are reflected on our library website.
We will be retrieving library phone messages throughout the day. For faster response, please utilize email.
- When you log into the library databases, do not use the W in front of your student number.
- If you experience any difficulties, clear the cache and/or your browsing history. Switching browsers is also helpful. After these measures, and you are still experiencing issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Library Support:
- Please email us at email@example.com if you require a staff library number or require assistance accessing electronic resources.
- The library will also assist faculty with the selection and recommendation of library resources for their students to use in a virtual environment.
- For assistance with Blackboard embedding of links, please email us.
- We continue to offer information literacy instruction to students. Please encourage students to use askON and email.
We are fully engaged in our partnership with you - our students and staff. Do not hesitate to reach out to us!