If you are new to Blackboard, the prior to making your course request please ensure that you are able to log in as per instructions located at the Blackboard login page as per below or you may view the St. Clair ONE Password Management document for additional information.
Please print a copy of your email for your records to ensure that appropriate students are enrolled into your course for all class sections that you request.
Course Requests must be made each term in which they are required.
You may log onto Blackboard by pointing your Internet Browser to the following URL.
Please send your Blackboard Course Request by email listing all of the following information.
Required Information In Order To Process Your Request:
- Your name
- If you have not previously used Blackboard as an instructor, then your 7 digit employee number
- If you have previously used Blackboard as an instructor, then your Blackboard username (normally your College email address)
- The semester (i.e. 08F). Please remember that course sites must be requested each semester that they are required.
- The valid Course Code(s) for the course(s) that you are, or will be teaching (i.e. ACC110)
- All valid Class Sections that you will be teaching for each course as per above. (i.e. 001, 002, 003, etc.)
(If you discover after the fact that you have given an incomplete list of sections, or if you have a section added, please let us know so the enrollment process can be updated accordingly to include those students.)
- If you have multiple sections for a course, and wish to have a Blackboard site set up separately for each section, please indicate as such.
If you require any course content to be copied from one of your previous Blackboard courses, please note the instructions for doing so.
All students will be batch enrolled and batch enrollments will be processed daily.
Student Login Instructions are located at www.stclaircollege.ca/blackboard/students/get-started. Late enrollments will be processed the following business day after a student has been officially enrolled by the Registrar's Office. If you inadvertently remove a student from your course, you will need to re-enroll that student manually.
Please note that Blackboard courses must be requested prior to each term where they are required.
You will receive an e-mail message with further instructions after your request has been processed.