“EARN WHILE YOU LEARN” Program
St. Clair College provides you with lots of opportunities to kick start your career, especially in the skilled trades. If you’re looking for a career as a CNC machinist, tool or mould maker, then this unique “Earn While You Learn” program is the perfect place to start.
START SEPTEMBER OR JANUARY
This 46 week program provides you with:
- Free tuition
- 40 hours a week of paid learning and work experience.
- 6 weeks of in class workplace readiness training.
- 36 weeks of intensive shop-floor training.
- Real-world experience working on parts for industry customers.
- Roll-on tool box with all of the tools you need to enter the CNC Machinist field -
- a value of $1,500 – yours when you graduate.
- Optional Health Benefit program through the St. Clair College Student Government plan.
The program gives you great skills development including:
- Math skills
- Safety training
- Blueprint reading
- Training on a wide variety of state-of-the-art equipment including 5-axis CNC machines
For more information about this exciting program and to apply please send resumes to:
Skilled Trades Regional Training Centre
3403 St. Etienne Blvd.
Windsor ON N8W 5B1
Or contact the Employment Assessment Centre
1410 Ouellette Ave.,
Windsor, ON N8X 5B2