- Program Length:
- 15 weeks per level (May session is 14 weeks)
- January, May, September
By improving students English language skills, this program helps learners prepare for post secondary education. This program is aimed at new Canadians, immigrants and international students planning to attend Post Secondary programs at St. Clair College or for students planning to directly enter the workforce.
Comprehensive language training is offered for all levels:
This program runs for 15 weeks (14 for the May session) with three intakes offered per year. It has a very good student to teacher ratio and places emphasis on both written and verbal language skills.
- Advanced level students may take the in-house TOEFL Testing which may permit a smooth transition to one of St. Clair College's post secondary programs. Other alternatives for entry to post secondary programs are available.
- Accredited by Languages Canada
- $1,544.00 Domestic Rate per level
- $4,824.00 International Rate per level
- Textbook fees are extra
Please be aware that tuition and compulsory fees are subject to adjustment each year. The College reserves the right to change, amend or alter fees as necessary without notice or prejudice.
Introductory Communication, plus 5 hours open lab and conversation corner
Intermediate Communication, plus 5 hours open lab and conversation corner
Advanced Communication, plus 5 hours open lab and conversation corner