"Having my PEMAC designation was definitely a plus to getting this new position as a trades shift supervisor"
- Gary Emery
Developed and authorized by the Plant Engineering & Maintenance Association of Canada, the Maintenance Management Professional Certificate Program consists of eight modules. Modules are structured to progressively help participants understand and embrace the various concepts necessary to be effective as a maintenance and physical asset management professional.
The program is designed for individuals aspiring to management positions, those already in maintenance management and looking for formal training, as well as for individuals seeking full maintenance designation (MMP, Maintenance Management Professional) or focused training in selected areas.
The MMP certificate program is comprised of the following eight modules. While not mandatory, it is recommended that the modules be taken and completed in the following sequence:
Module 1: An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management (CNT 631N)
Module 2: Production and Operations Management for the Maintenance Manager (CNT 632N)
Module 3: Human Resources Management for the Maintenance Manager (CNT 633N)
Module 4: Financial Management for the Maintenance Manager (CNT 634N)
Module 5: Developing & Implementing Maintenance Tactics (CNT 635N)
Module 6: Maintenance Work Management (CNT 636N)
Module 7: Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CNT 637N)
Module 8: Capstone Project (CNT 638N)
MODULE 1 – INTEGRATED STRATEGY FOR MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
Module 1 introduces you to an integrated and holistic approach to maintenance and asset management. It provides a perspective and structure to apply to an organization to see how the organizational performance can be improved through areas of maintenance and asset management. Module 1 will introduce:
- The Maintenance Excellence Pyramid
- How the parts of the Maintenance Excellence Pyramid are linked, including:
- Strategy defining the People requirements needed to execute the Tactics
- The identification of the maintenance tactics (Basic Care) and their execution (Work Management) and the other resources required in executing the tactics (Information, MRO Parts) and the use of Performance Measures to track and improve; and
- Choosing other approaches to further improve
- A simple tool and more detailed one to evaluate and better understand organizational position relative to the areas of the "Maintenance Excellence Pyramid."
5 weeks, 15 hrs. $420.00
($380.00 tuition + $40.00 materials)
WINDSOR 150 4431 May 11-Jun 8, Thu, 6:00P– 9:00P
WINDSOR 159 4476 May 11-Jun 8, Thu, 6:00P– 9: (Register for this section # to have your company invoiced.)