APICS CERTIFIED IN PRODUCTION AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (CPIM) PROGRAM
The APICS CPIM program is recognized as the standard of professional competence in production and inventory control. In fact, nearly 90,000 professionals worldwide have earned their APICS CPIM designation.
Employees who earn the APICS CPIM designation help to:
- Improve efficiency across the processes of your organization’s supply chain
- Boost profitability by optimizing your organization’s inventory investment.
- Maximize ROI on systems and technologies.
- Predict outcomes more accurately.
- Amplify functional knowledge of production and inventory management.
The following courses prepare you to pass the certification exam for each APICS CPIM Program module:
Basics of Supply Chain Management
Master Planning of Resources
Detailed Scheduling and Planning
Execution and Control of Operations
Strategic Management of Resources
For more information regarding APICS, APICS certification and exams, please visit the local APICS London & District Chapter web site: www.apicslondon.org
APICS London Chapter brochure (PDF)
BASICS OF SUPPLY CHAIN
The basic concepts in managing the complete flow of materials in a supply chain from suppliers to customers are covered in the Basics module. This module covers manufacturing, distribution, service, and retail industries. This includes the fundamental relationships in the design, planning, execution, monitoring, and control that occur. Knowledge of the material in this module is assumed as a prerequisite for the other APICS CPIM modules, which cover similar topics in much greater depth.
- Understanding basic businesswide concepts, including understanding various supply chain environments
- Managing demand, including markets and customer expectations
- Designing products, processes, and information systems
- Understanding supply issues including inventory costs, functions, and metrics
WINDSOR 150 4819 Sep 26- Nov 28, Mon, 6:00P–10:00P (No class October 10th)
WINDSOR 159 5424 Sep 26- Nov 28, Mon, 6:00P–10:00P (Register for this section # to have your company invoiced.) (No class October 10th)
MASTER PLANNING OF RESOURCES
Explore the processes used to develop sales and operations plans and identify and assess internal and external demand and forecasting requirements. The course focuses on the importance of producing achievable master schedules that are consistent with business policies, objectives, and resource constraints. Topics include:
- Demand Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling
- Measuring Business Performance
WINDSOR 150 1611 Jan 16-Mar 20, Mon, 6:00P-10:00P (No class February 20th)
WINDSOR 159 1532 Jan 16-Mar 20, Mon, 6:00P-10:00P (Register for this section # to have your company invoiced.) (No class February 20th)