- The 2015 Alumni of Distinction were honoured at an awards gala held at the St. Clair Centre for the Arts on Friday.
This year's Alumni of Distinction Award winners are:
- Margaret Anderson, Executive Director of Ronald McDonald House Southwestern Ontario in London; graduated from Literacy Business and Industry program in 1993.
- Tracey Bailey, Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director of the Community Support Centre of Essex County in Lakeshore; graduated from the Early Childhood Education program in 1992.
- Shelley Johnson Corp, Director of the Oncology Network at St. John Providence Health System in Grosse Pointe, Michigan; graduated from the Nursing program in 1989.
- David Garant, Vice-President and Senior Creative Director with Quicken Loans in Detroit; graduated from the Graphic Design program in 1987.
- John Omstead, Founder and President of John O Foods in Wheatley; graduated from the Industrial Engineering Technology program in 1982.
The 2015 St. Clair College Alumni of Distinction
Hundreds attended to honour the 2015 recipients at the 23rd annual awards gala. The St. Clair College Alumni Association and St. Clair Foundation annually recognize accomplished graduates with a St. Clair College Alumni Award of Distinction. This is the Association's highest honour. One Alumnus is recognized in each of the following disciplines:
- Creative Arts
- Health Sciences
- Community Studies