Work In Canada
International Students Header


Working On Campus
To work on campus, you must:
  • Have a valid Study Permit
  • Be enrolled in full time program
Working Off Campus
You can apply for Off Campus Work Permit if you meet the following conditions:
  • Have a valid Study Permit
  • Have enrolled in an academic (not ESL) program full time for 6 months
  • Gain GPA 2.0 or better in previous semester
An Off Campus Work Permit allows you to work up to 20 hours per week when you study full time, and work full time when you have holiday (summer, Christmas) breaks.

Post Graduate Work Permit
You can apply for Post Graduate Work Permit when you meet these conditions:
  • Have a valid Study Permit
  • Completed a full time 8 months+ program
  • Gain degree, diploma or certificate
  • Receiving final transcript indicating your degree, or written confirmation of graduation
  • Apply within 90 days of the written date
For more and accurate info, please visit

For more information
please contact:

Alex Wu
Manager, International Recruitment & Project Development
Tel: +1-519-972-2727 Ext. 4946
Fax: +1-519-972-2707